Home Access Center
Home Access Center is a secure online portal for parents/guardians and students to monitor and view attendance, schedule, grades, and more.
- How do I create a HAC account?
- Do I need a valid email address to create a HAC account?
- Can I have more than one email on record if I have multiple email accounts?
- I have more than one student in the district. Can I use one account to access all my students?
- How do I change my password?
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- I tried to retrieve my password using the 'Forgot My User Name or Password' link, but I never received the email.
- How do I change my challenge questions?
- My neighbor is listed as an emergency contact on my student's record. Will they be able to see my student's information in HAC?
- How do I change the language of my HAC account?
- What should I do if I see incorrect student information in HAC?
- I need additional assistance. Who can help me?