Cleveland ISD Substitute Employment Information
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Substitute with Cleveland ISD. New substitutes will need to complete an external application (please see steps below). Existing substitutes will need to contact Amy Perry-Vidrine (281-592-8717, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know which orientation you will be attending. All existing and new substitutes for Cleveland ISD must come to the Substitute Orientation presented by our Human Resources Department.
CISD Substitute Orientation Dates: August 9th & 10th
New to Substituting in Cleveland ISD?
- Complete and submit an online substitute application.
- Contact Amy Perry-Vidrine regarding fingerprinting, orientation date and New Hire forms
Amy Perry-Vidrine's email: email@example.com – 281-592-8717 ext. 1133
- Bring the following forms to orientation with you:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Banking Information (voided check or letter from your banking institution with your name, Routing number and Account number)
- High School Diploma or GED or Official College Transcript