Cleveland ISD is putting our focus towards five main priorities that collectively serve as the support pillars of our Shared Vision:
A Culture of Learning
- A viable, equitable, and flexible curriculum is implemented throughout Cleveland ISD with fidelity.
- The design and delivery of instruction provides a variety of student-centered pathways for students to close academic gaps, enrich learning, and explore careers.
- Students in Cleveland ISD maximize academic growth based on individual data-driven learning goals across all content areas.
- Provides a Social-Emotional Learning curriculum that promotes a sense of belonging, compassion, and resiliency.
- Establishes a parent network that educates and engages families in Cleveland ISD.
- Cleveland ISD partners with local businesses and community organizations to create learning opportunities for our students and teachers.
- Celebrates the success of Cleveland ISD to encourage family and community engagement.
- Creates opportunities for parents, guardians, and community partners to engage in campus and district decision-making and is seen as a resource to support the district's shared vision.
- Provides engaging and ongoing professional learning opportunities for all Cleveland ISD stakeholders.
- Builds leadership capacity focused on continuous improvement.
- A multi-year professional learning plan addresses the needs of our personnel to ensure a student-centered district
- Provides engaging professional learning opportunities that meet the demands of the classroom and Cleveland community to ensure the recruitment and retention of teachers.
- Provides equitable access and inclusive practices to programs and resources to ensure students meet their academic and wellness goals.
- Builds an inclusive culture that creates a sense of belonging and connection with all families, students, employees, and community members.
- Continuously reflects and takes action on the diverse needs of its student population.
- Creates opportunities to work internally and externally to unite the diverse population and geographic regions of the district.
- Personnel candidates are vetted using state protocols and rigorous district requirements to ensure the safety of students and employees.
- Continuously practices, evaluates, and improves Emergency Operating Procedures with district personnel and state and local law enforcement agencies.
- Personnel engages in ongoing professional learning to ensure daily student safety inside and outside of the campus.
- Evaluates current and future needs to ensure student safety.